Fond du Lac SHRM
What is FDLSHRM?
It is a program of Envision Greater Fond du Lac. The purpose of the organization is to:
- Promote and professionalize Human Resource administration and encourage good HR practices.
- Further the education of members in current Human Resources practices and philosophies.
- Discuss problems of mutual interest to those engaged in the Human Resources field in the areas of business, industry, education and government.
- Establish a free communication process among members of Envision Greater Fond du Lac.
Want to participate in Leadership Fond du Lac or Leading Through People and Process, but your company doesn’t have the extra budget right now? Apply for the FDL SHRM scholarship!
To support the professional development in the field of Human Resources, FDL SHRM will sponsor one to two participants in Leadership FDL and/or Leading Through People and Process. This will allow Human Resources professionals to increase their knowledge and advance within the field. Applicants must be employed in the Fond du Lac area, in the Human Resources field and a current FDL SHRM member.
- $1,500 in scholarship money is available.
- The number of scholarships awarded may vary from year-to-year, with the intent of providing 1-2 awards each year.
Leadership Fond du Lac ,Member $1,500
Leading Through People and Process, Member $2,000