As we work to awaken greater economic opportunity, our leadership has identified nine strategic priorities that will drive our efforts. As we continue to develop each of these priorities in our 2019-2021 strategic plan, we’ll share more details on why each of these areas is important to our region’s success as well as how we are measuring our efforts.
- Advocacy: We will strive to be the single, solid voice of the business community to facilitate conversations related to legislative and industry needs at the local, state and federal levels.
- Chamber Membership: We will provide world-class, customized services to help our members meet the challenges and seize opportunities available in the local, regional and global economies while demonstrating the value of belonging to our organization.
- Regionalism: We will promote the future economic success of Fond du Lac County and the surrounding region by adding value as a thought leader and meaningful partner in initiatives and conversations with other organizations with regional interests.
- Talent-led Economic Development: We will support the successful addition of new businesses and expansion of existing businesses through the lens of talent attraction and retention to facilitate meaningful economic growth for the region.
- Community Well-being: We will increase workforce productivity and community competitiveness as the vessel that engages the business community in initiatives that address the various facets of community well-being.
- Diversity & Inclusion: We will increase community competitiveness and quality of life as the vessel that engages the business community in initiatives that promote cultural competency, diversity and inclusion.
- Tomorrow’s Leaders: We will be a positive change agent for the community through the identification and cultivation of individuals with the potential for catalytic leadership in various roles.
- Governance: We will foster an organizational structure that engages business leaders in the advancement of our mission and demonstrates transparent, responsible use of the resources entrusted to us.
- Industry Excellence: We will strive to be a catalytic thought leader and example of excellence in the chamber of commerce and economic development industries.
Join us - we'd love to meet you!
We appreciate the many people who make our businesses and community a great place to live, work and play. We'd love to meet you at one of our upcoming events and celebrate the great things happening in our community. Check out our event calendar to see our upcoming events. We hope to see you soon!