MISSION & VISION
We inspire our community to work in partnership and cultivate a vibrant economic future.
Awaken greater economic opportunity for all within our thriving, engaged community.
Our Core Values:
- Collaboration: We are uncompromising about creating an environment and culture around “we.” We will always see the sum of relationships to prove: 1+1=3.
- Courage: We challenge the status quo of what a typical Chamber and Economic Development organization do daily. We will embrace difficult, yet impactful, conversation for the benefit of the Greater Fond du Lac area. Always intentional about the future we want to live in.
- Transparency: Our team will walk the talk and fulfill our purpose with open doors. We will build and grow a winning team within our organization and across the Greater Fond du Lac area through effective communications, steadfast loyalty and commitment to inclusivity.
- Grit: We are real, authentic people who are down to earth and not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get it done, regardless of the hurdles and challenges along the way.
- Steadfast Optimism: We are agents of positivity across our community by lifting everyone to see what’s possible with a “get to” approach to what we do, rather than “have to.” This attitude will spread exponentially as we build more connections across businesses and organizations.
- Ownership: The Greater Fond du Lac community isn’t just where we work; it’s where we live, love and grow. We have a stake in this community and where it’s headed, personally and professionally, which only elevates our level of responsibility.
Join us - we'd love to meet you!
We appreciate the many people who make our businesses and community a great place to live, work and play. We'd love to meet you at one of our upcoming events and celebrate the great things happening in our community. Check out our event calendar to see our upcoming events. We hope to see you soon!