Fond du Lac SHRM
What is FDLSHRM?
Chapter Mission Statement
Fond du Lac SHRM (FDLSHRM) is a program of Envision Greater Fond du Lac and a chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). The purpose of FDLSHRM is:
- To promote and professionalize Human Resources administration and encourage good HR practices.
- To further the education of members in current Human Resources practices and philosophies.
- To discuss problems of mutual interest to those engaged in the Human Resources field in the areas of business, industry, education, and government.
- To establish a free communication process among members of the Association.
The organization provides support to area employers on human resource management issues. The council provides educational seminars and networking opportunities for human resource specialists. Services offered include:
- Networking opportunities
- Monthly continuing education programs
- Study groups for certification testing facilitated by a certified HR professional each spring and fall, based on interest of the membership
- Speakers for Human Resources curriculum classes at local colleges
- HR consultations to non-profit organizations
- Social events
- Human Resources Scholarship Opportunities