Small Business & Startup Support
We can help with your business ideas if you need a little help or a lot of help.
Our entrepreneur/startup resource providers are available to anyone. Looking to start a business? Or have a new product idea? We work with you to help you take that next step – all at your pace, no matter how far you are in the process, without pressure. Business consultations are completely confidential and FREE, with endless access to many additional services that are free or available at low cost.
For more information, fill out our short intake form or please contact Raina Lyman at 920.921.9500 or [email protected]
Small Business & Startup Support Services
Between our in-house representatives and the many local and regional support partners, IGNITE can provide you with assistance for many startup services. These services include but are not limited to:
- Business plan technical support
- Financial projections
- Networking connections
- Connections to lenders and gap finance options
- Legal registration, permitting, and licensing
- Market viability
Feel free to get started with the quick-links to the right for a variety of templates we prefer, or contact us for one-on-one assistance.
IGNITE is supported by small business development professionals working to provide programming and support to all startups and entrepreneurs in the Fond du Lac County area.
- Colleen Bies, WWBIC
- Dan Brosman, SBDC at UW-Oshkosh
- Kathy Doyle, ADVOCAP
- Bobbi Fields, Moraine Park Technical College
- Amy Hansen, Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership
- Mandy Kimes, Ripon Chamber of Commerce
- Raina Lyman, Envision Greater Fond du Lac – Program Director
- Bobbi Miller, Fox Valley Workforce Development Board
- Kathy Schlieve, City of Waupun – Chair
- Ryan Thompson, SCORE
Get Help Now!
Ready to get started? Fill out our short form!
Validating your business concept
Create a BMC in Word or Google Docs