The mission of the Fond du Lac Area Safety Council is to collaborate with businesses and community services to foster a safer environment for all citizens, now and in the future. The Council accomplishes this through:
- Professional Development Programming and Training
- Educational Forums
- Professional Networking and Best Practice Sharing
- Recognition for Outstanding Safety Programs & Records
Other activities include:
- Annual Safety Day Conference
- Company Tours
- Community Safety Recognition
- School to Work Safety Training
- Member Appreciation Awards
- Safety Day 2021 – Are you a safety or human resource professional, or do you simply wear many “hats” for your smaller organization? Whether you’re new to the field or a seasoned pro, you’re sure to find value in Safety Day. Our heavy-hitting lineup of experts will leave you feeling inspired to lead positive change for your organization. From leadership and culture-building sessions to practical take-aways and even a panel of experts to ask questions of, this year’s Safety Day is well-rounded and packed with helpful information. Registration open now! To view the program, click here.
Interested in hosting a Coffee Talk? Fill out this form.
For more information, please contact Joe Venhuizen at 920.921.9500 or [email protected]