The mission of the Fond du Lac Area Safety Council is to collaborate with businesses and community services to foster a safer environment for all citizens, now and in the future. The Council accomplishes this through:
- Professional Development Programming and Training
- Educational Forums
- Professional Networking and Best Practice Sharing
- Recognition for Outstanding Safety Programs & Records
Other activities include:
- Annual Safety Day Conference
- Company Tours
- Community Safety Recognition
- School to Work Safety Training
- Member Appreciation Awards
- More information coming soon.
Interested in hosting a Coffee Talk? Fill out this form.
For more information, please contact Joe Venhuizen at 920.921.9500 or [email protected]
Employee tested positive for COVID? Now what?