The Fond du Lac Area Safety Council, a program of Envision Greater Fond du Lac, will kick off the New Year with the launch of the Safety Academy. Safety Academy is a six-session series of development opportunities for new safety professionals.
Topics and dates for the Safety Academy are as follows:
- January 24 – OSHA Injury Recordkeeping (Register Here)
- February 7 – Incident Investigations (Register Here)
- February 21 – Effective Safety Programs (Register Here)
- March 7 – Assessing Job Hazards (Register Here)
- March 21 – Emergency Action Planning (Register Here)
- April 4 – OSHA Inspections (Register Here)
All sessions will be held from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. at Moraine Park Technical College, 235 N. National Avenue in Fond du Lac. The courses are free for Safety Council members; $20 per course or $100 for all six courses for non-members. The public is welcome to attend. Individuals who complete all six Safety Academy courses will receive a certificate of recognition.
Registration is required. To register, call (920) 921-9500 or visit www.envisiongreaterfdl.com.
The Fond du Lac Area Safety Council is a program of Envision Greater Fond du Lac that collaborates with businesses and community services to foster a safer environment for all citizens, now and in the future. For more information, call (920) 921-9500.