- In order to be eligible for the program, a worker has to meet the following requirements:
Prior to receiving the incentive, the worker must have resided outside of Fond du Lac County. Proof of out‐of‐county residence must be provided by employer prior to receiving reimbursement from FCCR.
- The employer must be located within Fond du Lac County.
- The worker must be a full‐time employee.
- Workers who are approved for the incentive must participate in the Fond du Lac County Concierge Series through Envision Greater Fond du Lac. The employer is responsible for paying the registration fee ($150) and enrolling the worker, as well as, allowing a flexible work schedule for the individual to attend the Series during business hours. Enrollment must occur within 30 days of employment; the worker will participate in the closest
upcoming program depending upon their start date. The employer application for the incentive provides employer agreement to pay the registration fee.
- The worker agrees to complete a survey at end of their 12‐month period. The worker will make all best efforts to engage in annual surveys following the 12‐month period for up to 5 years from start date.
- The worker must be eligible to work in the United States.
- The worker must be 18+ years old.
- The worker must reside in Fond du Lac County for a continuous 12‐month period in order for the employer to receive FCCR reimbursement. The 12‐month period begins the first day in which the worker both lives and works in Fond du Lac County. The employer will not receive the reimbursement until the 12‐month residency has been established and proven. Proof of residency includes a signed rental agreement or documentation verifying home purchase.