The process below must be followed to receive an incentive and reimbursement.
- Employer identifies the worker and completes employer application for Incentive.
- Employer receives confirmation of approval from Envision Greater Fond du Lac’s Economic Development Team.
- Upon hire, employer provides proof‐of‐hire and proof of prior residency to Envision Greater Fond du Lac.
- The worker begins (start date) and relocates to Fond du Lac County.
a. Proof of residency in Fond du Lac County is collected by Employer and submitted to Envision Greater Fond du Lac.
b. The 12‐month period begins the first date of concurrent residency and employment in Fond du Lac County.
- Workers who are approved for the incentive must participate in the Fond du Lac County Concierge Series through Envision Greater Fond du Lac. The employer is responsible for paying the registration fee ($150) and enrolling the worker, as well as allowing a flexible work schedule for the individual to attend the Series during business hours. Enrollment must occur within 30 days of employment; the worker will participate in the closest upcoming program depending upon their start date. The employer application for the incentive provides employer agreement to pay the registration fee.
- At the end of the 12‐month period, the employer will submit for 50% reimbursement to Fond du Lac County Capital Resources for the cost of their worker incentive. This would be a maximum of $7,500 reimbursement for a worker. In order to receive the reimbursement, the employer must:
a. Provide documentation verifying the Worker completed 12‐months of continuous residency and employment.
b. Proof of residency would include proof of their one‐year lease and/or proof of home purchase
c. Proof of employment provided by Employer
d. Encourage the worker to provide reporting to Fond du Lac County Capital Resources and/or Envision Greater Fond du Lac to measure program success. This will include information on earnings, a survey, and some information from the participant on purchased properties in Fond du Lac County. This is necessary to calculate return on investment (ROI) of the investment into the Incentive Program.