The Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce Executives – the state’s professional association of full and part-time executives and staff members of local chambers of commerce – announced David Eckmann, President/CEO of the Greater Wausau Chamber of Commerce, will continue to serve as Chairman of the Board of Advisors. WCCE is a program of Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce (WMC) – the state chamber.
“As we enter 2023, it is with great pleasure to welcome new chamber executive leadership to the WCCE,” said WCCE Chairman David Eckmann. “Chambers of commerce play a critical role in communities throughout Wisconsin by bringing together business, industry, education, not for profits and government to identify challenges and develop solutions. I’m honored to again serve as Chairman as we work to coalesce the voice of business and community.”
Suzanne Kelley, the President/CEO of the Waukesha County Business Alliance, who served as Chairman 2020-2021, will continue serving as the immediate past chair.
The 2023 WCCE Board of Advisors includes:
David Eckmann, President/CEO, Greater Wausau Chamber of Commerce
Becky Bartoszek, President/CEO, Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce
Past Chair –
Suzanne Kelley, President/CEO, Waukesha County Business Alliance, Inc.
Ex-Officio Member of the Board –
Kurt Bauer, President/CEO, Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce
- Christine Clapper, Executive Director, Elkhorn Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Center, Inc.
- Rob Kreibich, Executive Director, New Richmond Area Chamber of Commerce
- Scott Larson, President, Marshfield Area Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Deidre Martinez, Executive Director, Sheboygan County Chamber of Commerce
- Mary McPhetridge, Executive Director, Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce
- Taylor Pedersen, President/CEO, Superior-Douglas County Area Chamber of Commerce
- Sadie Vander Velde, President/CEO, Envision Greater Fond du Lac, Inc.
- Neal Zygarlicke, CEO, La Crosse Area Chamber of Commerce
Visit wichamberexecs.org for more information.