FDL MARKETING PROFESSIONALS
Fond du Lac Marketing Professionals (FMP) was introduced to recognize the increasingly critical role marketing and sales professionals play in an organization’s success. Through monthly programming, FMP meets to provide abundant educational and networking opportunities.
Why Join FMP?
Convenience. Our meetings are held locally so you won’t lose precious workday hours traveling to meetings and conferences that are out of the area.
Collaboration. You will interact with other marketing and sales professionals and will have ample opportunities to share best practices and gain invaluable insights. You will learn about specific approaches that are relevant to our local market as well as global trends.
Professional development. The more marketing and sales skills you have, the more you can contribute to your company’s success.
Each month we will discuss topics that are relevant to the dynamic and evolving role of modern marketing.
FMP 2019 Schedule of Events:
- January & February – Peers and Pancakes
- March – Recruitment Marketing
- April – Internal Communications
- May – Certification Event
- June/July/August – no programming
- September – Diversity & Inclusion Marketing
- October – Accessibility and ADA in Marketing
- November – Pop-up Marketing Event
- December – Sales Marketing Strategies