- This event has passed.
YPWeek: BIG Bacon Breakfast
April 25 @ 2:00 am - 3:30 am
Learn from Big Brothers Big Sisters of Fond du Lac County what being a BIG is all about, all while enjoying a Sweet & Salty Pig breakfast. Big Brothers Big Sisters of FDL County currently has 75 kids on the wait list for their community-based program and 20 kids on the wait list for their school-based program. Learn how one-to-one matches between Bigs and Littles empower youth and strengthen community.Register Now!
- Ham, bacon and gouda stuffed Brioles
- Strawberry Nutella Crepes
- Bacon Pecan Cinnamon rolls
- Breakfast Quesadillas- bacon jam, cheddar and mozzarella cheese, and scrambled eggs
- Greek Yogurt spoons with housemade granola
- Coffee, tea, and water
Date: Thursday, April 25, 2019
Time: 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Location: The Sweet and Salty Pig (99 W. Pioneer Road, Fond du Lac)
Cost: $10 for YPF Members, $15 General Admission