Onboarding Strategies: Making it Stick
February 28 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Panel will discuss use of technology, culture immersion, and training and mentor programs to make onboarding stick and retain employees.
- Learn about how technology for all new hire paperwork, onboarding, sharing of information with employees, and the overall management of employee information can help with retention.
- Learn about how a company’s culture and a new employee’s immersion into that culture affects retention at one area company.
- Learn how implementing a mentorship program and a new-hire training program have significantly reduced the turnover rate of employees in their first 90 days at a metal fabrication company.
- Jamie Eithun – Organizational Development Manager, Mayville Engineering Company (MEC)
- Polly Nachreiner – HR Business Partner, JF Ahern Co.
- Caitlin Stoll – Happy People Leader, Drexel Building Supply
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2019
Time: 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Location: South Hills Golf & Country Club (1175 Fond du Lac Ave., Fond du Lac)
Cost: $20 for HR Association members, $25 general admission