1. Eligibility: The Envision Greater Fond du Lac Dine Local Golden Ticket Giveaway Contest (the “Contest”) is open to individuals who purchase at least one (1) $25 gift card from a participating restaurant. All participating gift card purchases must be made through this designated website portal to be eligible for the Contest. Participants must be at least 18 years of age. The Contest is open only to legal residents of the U.S. and is void where prohibited by law. Employees (and immediate family members of employees and those living in the same household as employees) of Envision Greater Fond du Lac are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. Contest Period: Qualifying purchases will be accepted online starting on 12:00AM EST on November 1, 2021 and ending at 11:59PM EST on November 19, 2021.
3. How to Enter: The Contest may be entered by submitting a qualifying gift card purchase order form of $25 or more through this website, by calling Envision Greater Fond du Lac, or by stopping in the office of Envision Greater Fond du Lac; payment is due for all order methods at time of order. Each entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete, or that do not adhere to the rules or specifications, may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Envision Greater Fond du Lac. You must provide a valid U.S. mailing address for your entry to be considered. You may earn multiple entries by purchasing multiple $25 gift cards; each $25 gift card purchased through this promotion equals one entry into the Golden Ticket Gift Card Give Away. There is no limit to how many times you can enter.
4. Prizes: Five winners of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive $500 in gift cards to participating restaurants. The specifics of the prizes shall be determined between Envision Greater Fond du Lac and the winner. Any and all prize-related expenses not outlined in the online prize description shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Envision Greater Fond du Lac to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing using a third-party entity under the supervision of Envision Greater Fond du Lac. Winner will be notified when opening packket or by phone within ten (10) days following selection of Winner. Envision Greater Fond du lac shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to incorrectly provided contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ENVISION GREATER FOND DU LAC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Terms & Conditions: Envision Greater Fond du Lac reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Envision Greater Fond du Lac’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Envision Greater Fond du Lac may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate). Envision Greater Fond du Lac reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Envision Greater Fond du Lac has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void entries for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Envision Greater Fond du Lac reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Envision Greater Fond du Lac and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to, the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
9. Disputes: The Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND WISCONSIN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Wisconsin having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Sponsor: The Sponsors of the Contest are Envision Greater Fond du Lac and Society Insurance.