ADP Discounted Services
You’re a small business owner. But that doesn’t mean you don’t want big business support and perks. ADP HR Pro has powerful tools and enhanced services that can help you focus on growing your business, rather than worrying about running your business.
People management features designed for your business
Elevated HR support, administration and compliance
- Enhanced HR HelpDesk support – Access to a designated team of HR Business Advisors, available for both one-off questions and scheduled, proactive check-ins.
- Enhanced Employee Handbook support – We’ll help you create a comprehensive, quality employee handbook based on state and federal employment law in just a few simple steps.
- New Hire Onboarding – Add new employees with just a few basic pieces of information and employees can enter their personal info, direct deposit, emergency contacts and federal tax withholding.
- Document Vault – Eliminate paper and get centralized, searchable access to stored employee and company documents, as well as a library of HR best practice templates.
- ZipRecruiter® – Post jobs to 100+ job boards and social media sites in one click. Reach millions of job seekers with one post. Easily manage, screen and quickly identify top candidates – all in one place.
- Alerts and Notifications – Track important dates like employee anniversary, performance reviews, and license and certification expiration dates.
- HR Tracking – Get 24/7 access to HR pages that help you track employee information, such as assigned property and performance, and advanced reporting
Tools for you and your employees
- Work-Life EAP Program – Your employees can get the support they need, with access to counseling sessions, legal and financial referrals and consultations and more.
- Trainings – Participate in courses on Sexual and Workplace Harassment, HR Recordkeeping, Sales and more.
- Business/Marketing Tools and Live Advice – Take the guesswork out of growing your business with customized advice from Upnetic’s business advisors plus web optimization services and marketing tools.
- Discount Programs – You and your employees get discounts on brand-name products and daily essentials.
HR support, administration and compliance
- Background Checks – Includes SSN Validation**, 1 Criminal History Search*** for the current county of residence, and ADP’s CrimRadarTM*** only. 25 free background check bundles included annually.
- Job Description Wizard – Create customized job descriptions based on an extensive database.
- HR Toolkits – Properly complete navigate everyday HR and compliance responsibilities with step-by-step best practice guidelines, essential forms and documents, and related policies.
- HR Forms & Documents – Save time by obtaining key HR forms from our central library of thousands of best-practice documents, checklists, forms and policies.
- State and Federal Compliance Database and Compliance Updates – Get information about ever-changing state and federal employment laws with easy-to-read summaries of major regulations. Also get proactive alerts to help you stay on top of HR best practices and compliance requirements.
- ADP® Employment Verification – Helps you respond to employment and income verification requests when your employees apply for loans, lines of credit, or government benefits, freeing up time for you.
HR information and education
- State and Federal Resources – Help meet your core state and federal documentation requirements with convenient access to key government forms and documents.
- Tip of the Week – Receive practical how-to articles that provide best-practice information to help you complete your everyday employee management tasks.
Cash and compliance management solutions
- Flexible Payroll Input Options – Enter your data online, by phone, or even on-the-go with our mobile payroll app. Your data is always safe and secure.
- RUN & Done® – Automate your payroll, for salaried staff and hourly employees with standard hours, using RUN & Done. Set it up once and we’ll run your payroll until you tell us to make a change.
- Employee Access® – Employees can manage their personal information and federal tax withholding, access payroll and tax history, as well as view available integrated products like time tracking, health benefits, retirement plans or company policies.
- General Ledger Interface – Export journal entries from ADP into QuickBooks®, Xero, Creative Solutions or a generic output file — without re-keying data.
- Payroll Preview – Preview payroll results before processing to help reduce errors.
- Flexible Employee Pay Options – Choose from three ways to pay your employees:
- ADPCheck™ – The most secure paycheck in the industry, signed and sealed with 10 advanced fraud protection features.
- Direct Deposit – On payday, pay is automatically deposited in each employee’s account (Employees can also choose to have funds directly deposited to a Wisely® Direct debit card†.)
- Electronic Reports – View, access, export and print different reports online, from payroll to tax to people.
- Global Health Event – Access a series of reports to help you navigate the PPP loan forgiveness process. Also use dedicated payroll earnings and memo codes to streamline FFCRA and CARES Act compliance.
- – Custom Reporting – Choose the fields to include and their order, sort the data within columns, set filters and selection criteria, preview, print, export to multiple file formats and save custom reports for future use.
- Tax Filing – We’ll calculate, deposit, file and reconcile your payroll taxes — and respond to inquiries from taxing agencies regarding the returns we file for you.
- New Hire Reporting – Helps protect your company from penalties due to mistakes or late filings.
- New Hire Paperwork – Quickly download state and federal new hire forms all in one convenient place.
- Labor Law Poster Compliance Update Service – We’ll also enroll you in our Labor Law Poster Compliance Update Service to help you comply with these regulations.
- Garnishment Payment Service – A cost-effective, comprehensive solution that helps you manage your wage garnishment processing.
- State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) Management
- Management of your state unemployment insurance, including processing unemployment claims and reviewing your account for erroneous charges. We’ll also handle correspondence from each state in which you pay unemployment insurance.
- Upnetic Legal Services* – Access free and discounted legal services, including contract and document review, letters and phone calls, registered agents, and consultations on topics like workers’ compensation, employment matters, tax. laws and more.