- This event has passed.
Reach Customers Online with Google & Using Data to Drive Growth
September 23 @ 5:00 pm - 7:45 pm
This 2-for-1 opportunity with Google will dive deeper into reaching customers and using data after a previously successful introduction session held earlier this year! Didn’t attend that intro meeting? No worries! This session is open to all and any level of understanding of Google tools is welcome! If possible, please bring a laptop with you.Register Now!
In the first part of our evening, learn how customers find your business online and how to promote your business using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Smart Campaigns in Google Ads. In this workshop we’ll discuss best practices for:
- Improving your website’s visibility in Google’s organic search results, on all devices
- Creating a free Google My Business listing
- Advertising your business on Google
Part two of the evening will allow attendees to learn best practices and analyze trends about how customers engage with your business online, then turn these insights into well-informed, actionable decisions. In this session we’ll talk about:
- Identifying business goals and how you plan to use your online presence to achieve them
- Incorporating data into your marketing plan
- Selecting tools to help you find the answers you need
Date: Monday, September 23, 2019
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.
5:00 p.m. – Registration, food & cash bar; 6:00 p.m. – Program begins
Location: Brick House (161 S. Main Street, Fond du Lac)