- This event has passed.
LOCATING OPPORTUNITIES WITH FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS – WEBINAR
November 12 @ 11:30 amFree
The government is continuing to spend money on goods and services even during these challenging times. Last year, the Federal government spent almost $600 billion and the State of Wisconsin spent about $3 billion. There are opportunities for manufacturing, construction, technology, professional services, research and a wide range of goods and general services.
During this session, we will explore how your business could enter and grow sales in the Federal, State and Local Government markets.
Topics will include:
- Where is your specific opportunity in the Government?
- How to get started – registrations and certifications
- Benefits of being small
- How to locate and bid on opportunities
- Requirements and obligations as a Government contractor
- Ken Kotloski, Government Contract Specialist, Wisconsin Procurement Institute
- Benjamin Blanc, Government Contract Specialist, Wisconsin Procurement Institute